Capital & Regional Plc (LON:CAL – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 56.06 ($0.69) and traded as low as GBX 52.60 ($0.65). Capital & Regional shares last traded at GBX 52.80 ($0.65), with a volume of 26,644 shares.
Capital & Regional Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 54.93 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 56.06. The stock has a market cap of £118.75 million, a PE ratio of -1,056.00, a PEG ratio of 1.40 and a beta of 1.80. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 115.72, a quick ratio of 1.58 and a current ratio of 0.89.
Capital & Regional Company Profile
Capital & Regional is a UK focused retail property REIT specialising in shopping centres that dominate their catchment, serving the non-discretionary and value orientated needs of the local communities. It has a track record of delivering value enhancing retail and leisure asset management opportunities across a portfolio of tailored in-town community shopping centres.
- Five stocks we like better than Capital & Regional
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Capital & Regional Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capital & Regional and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.