Charlotte’s Web Holdings, Inc. (TSE:CWEB – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 1.5% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as C$0.32 and last traded at C$0.33. 84,727 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 9% from the average session volume of 93,520 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.33.
Charlotte’s Web Stock Down 1.5 %
The company has a quick ratio of 1.41, a current ratio of 4.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 75.40. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.42 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.36. The firm has a market capitalization of C$49.67 million, a P/E ratio of -0.81 and a beta of 2.38.
About Charlotte’s Web
Charlotte's Web Holdings, Inc is involved in the farming, manufacture, marketing, and sale of hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) wellness products. The company's products categories include hemp extract oil tinctures, such as liquid products; gummies comprising sleep, stress, immunity, and exercise recovery products; and capsules, CBD topical creams, and lotions, as well as products for pets under the Charlotte's Web, CBD Medic, CBD Clinic, and Harmony Hemp brands.
- Five stocks we like better than Charlotte’s Web
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Charlotte's Web Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charlotte's Web and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.