Coloured Ties Capital Inc. (OTCMKTS:APEOF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 85.7% from the October 15th total of 700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Coloured Ties Capital Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:APEOF opened at $0.52 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.64 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.66. Coloured Ties Capital has a 52 week low of $0.30 and a 52 week high of $0.97. The firm has a market capitalization of $7.86 million, a P/E ratio of 0.60 and a beta of 1.93.
About Coloured Ties Capital
Coloured Ties Capital Inc is a venture capital firm specializing in early stage investments. The firm seeks to invest in equity, debt, and convertible securities in all sectors of the junior capital markets, which may be held for both long-term capital appreciation and shorter-term gains. It invests in companies in the junior resources and breakthrough and disruptive technologies.
- Five stocks we like better than Coloured Ties Capital
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Coloured Ties Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coloured Ties Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.