Copperleaf Technologies (TSE:CPLF – Get Free Report) had its price objective hoisted by investment analysts at Cormark from C$8.00 to C$8.25 in a research note issued on Thursday, BayStreet.CA reports. Cormark’s price objective suggests a potential upside of 58.96% from the company’s current price.
Separately, National Bankshares downgraded Copperleaf Technologies from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating and cut their target price for the stock from C$8.00 to C$7.00 in a research note on Friday, August 4th.
Copperleaf Technologies Stock Up 0.8 %
Copperleaf Technologies Company Profile
CopperLeaf Technologies Inc provides decision analytics software solutions to companies managing critical infrastructure worldwide. The company's software leverages operational and financial data to help clients manage their assets and optimize their investment decisions to realize the business value.
- Five stocks we like better than Copperleaf Technologies
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Copperleaf Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Copperleaf Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.