CSL Limited (OTCMKTS:CSLLY – Get Free Report) shares were up 0.4% on Friday . The company traded as high as $80.65 and last traded at $80.59. Approximately 71,166 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 18% from the average daily volume of 86,722 shares. The stock had previously closed at $80.30.
CSL Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.63, a quick ratio of 0.82 and a current ratio of 2.01. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $80.07 and a 200 day simple moving average of $89.18.
CSL Limited researches, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes biopharmaceutical and vaccines in Australia, the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, China, and internationally. The company operates through CSL Behring, CSL Seqirus, and CSL Vifor segments. The CSL Behring segment offers plasma products, gene therapies, and recombinants.
- Five stocks we like better than CSL
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is a SEC Filing?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for CSL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CSL and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.