DNB Bank ASA (OTCMKTS:DNBBY – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 1.3% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $18.04 and last traded at $18.04. 164,532 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 73% from the average session volume of 95,067 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.80.
DNB Bank ASA Stock Up 1.3 %
The company has a current ratio of 1.49, a quick ratio of 1.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.53. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $19.32 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $18.94.
DNB Bank ASA Company Profile
DNB Bank ASA provides financial services for retail and corporate customers in Norway and internationally. The company offers personal banking products and services, including savings and investment products; loans, such as home mortgages, and car and consumer loans; pet, home and property, travel, and personal insurance products, as well as insurance products for vehicles; retirement savings products; foreign exchange and treasury activities; and Internet and mobile banking services, as well as cards.
- Five stocks we like better than DNB Bank ASA
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for DNB Bank ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DNB Bank ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.