Elemental Altus Royalties Corp. (OTCMKTS:ELEMF – Get Free Report) shares were down 0.8% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.82 and last traded at $0.83. Approximately 16,511 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 36% from the average daily volume of 25,985 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.84.
Elemental Altus Royalties Stock Down 0.8 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.84 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.89.
Elemental Altus Royalties Company Profile
Elemental Altus Royalties Corp., a precious metals royalty company, engages in the acquisition of royalties, streams, and other rights over mining projects. It has a portfolio of 11 royalties and streams in Australia, Chile, Canada, Burkina Faso, Cote d'Ivoire, Mexico, and Kenya. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Elemental Altus Royalties
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Elemental Altus Royalties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elemental Altus Royalties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.