Frederick County Bancorp (MD) (OTCMKTS:FCBI – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $36.00 and traded as low as $36.00. Frederick County Bancorp (MD) shares last traded at $36.00, with a volume of 600 shares.
Frederick County Bancorp (MD) Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $57.85 million, a PE ratio of 25.35 and a beta of 0.34. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $36.00 and a 200 day moving average price of $36.00.
About Frederick County Bancorp (MD)
Frederick County Bancorp, Inc operates as the holding company for Frederick County Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and commercial enterprises in the Frederick County, Maryland. It offers deposit products, including personal checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts, and health savings accounts; and business checking accounts, savings and money market accounts, and certificates of deposits.
- Five stocks we like better than Frederick County Bancorp (MD)
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Frederick County Bancorp (MD) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Frederick County Bancorp (MD) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.