Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft restated a “buy” rating and issued a GBX 560 ($6.91) target price on shares of Glencore in a research note on Thursday, September 28th. One research analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and eight have given a buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat, Glencore currently has an average rating of “Moderate Buy” and a consensus target price of GBX 589.50 ($7.28).
Glencore Stock Performance
Glencore plc engages in the production, refinement, processing, storage, transport, and marketing of metals and minerals, and energy products in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. It operates through two segments: Marketing Activities and Industrial Activities. The company engages in production and marketing copper, cobalt, nickel, zinc, lead, chrome ore, ferrochrome, vanadium, aluminum, alumina, and iron ore; and coal, crude oil, refined products, and natural gas, as well as oil exploration/production and refining/distribution.
- Five stocks we like better than Glencore
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Glencore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Glencore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.