Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (NASDAQ:HTLFP – Get Free Report) was down 2% on Friday . The company traded as low as $23.08 and last traded at $23.32. Approximately 12,407 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 85% from the average daily volume of 6,708 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.79.
Heartland Financial USA Price Performance
The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $23.57 and its 200-day simple moving average is $23.37.
Heartland Financial USA Announces Dividend
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, January 16th. Investors of record on Sunday, December 31st will be issued a dividend of $0.4375 per share. This represents a $1.75 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 7.50%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 28th.
Heartland Financial USA Company Profile
Heartland Financial USA, Inc, a multi-bank holding company, provides commercial, small business, and consumer banking services to individuals and businesses in the United States. It also accepts various deposit products, including checking and other demand deposit accounts; NOW, savings, money market, individual retirement; certificates of deposit; and other time deposits.
- Five stocks we like better than Heartland Financial USA
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Heartland Financial USA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heartland Financial USA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.