Invinity Energy Systems plc (OTCMKTS:IESVF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a drop of 87.5% from the October 15th total of 2,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Invinity Energy Systems Stock Performance
IESVF opened at $0.49 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.53 and its 200-day moving average is $0.53. Invinity Energy Systems has a 52-week low of $0.26 and a 52-week high of $0.73.
Invinity Energy Systems Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Invinity Energy Systems
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Invinity Energy Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invinity Energy Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.