Koil Energy Solutions, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DPDW – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.58 and traded as low as $0.42. Koil Energy Solutions shares last traded at $0.47, with a volume of 33,893 shares changing hands.
Koil Energy Solutions Price Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.52 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.58. The firm has a market cap of $6.22 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -9.49 and a beta of 0.90.
About Koil Energy Solutions
Koil Energy Solutions, Inc, an energy services company, provides equipment and support services to the energy and offshore industries. It offers engineering and project management services, including the design, installation, and retrieval of subsea equipment and systems; connection and termination operations services; well-commissioning services; and construction support services.
- Five stocks we like better than Koil Energy Solutions
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is Put Option Volume?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Koil Energy Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koil Energy Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.