Leverage Shares -1x Short Square ETP Securities (LON:SQS – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 6.51 ($0.08) and traded as high as GBX 6.96 ($0.09). Leverage Shares -1x Short Square ETP Securities shares last traded at GBX 6.96 ($0.09), with a volume of 25,069 shares changing hands.
Leverage Shares -1x Short Square ETP Securities Stock Down 1.9 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 7.75 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 6.51.
About Leverage Shares -1x Short Square ETP Securities
SQS Software Quality Systems AG (SQS) is a Germany-based provider of software testing and quality management services. The Company operates in three business segments: Managed Services (MS), which includes long term engagements for testing standard software package products; Specialist Consultancy Services (SCS), which includes transformation and quality in projects with skills, including SAP, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), process consulting and improvement, and load and performance testing; and Regular Testing Services (RTS), which includes consultancy services on a local basis and contracted for a short term (three months).
- Five stocks we like better than Leverage Shares -1x Short Square ETP Securities
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Leverage Shares -1x Short Square ETP Securities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leverage Shares -1x Short Square ETP Securities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.