Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:MRACU – Get Free Report) rose 3% on Friday . The stock traded as high as $11.14 and last traded at $11.14. Approximately 800 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 48,791 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.82.
Marquee Raine Acquisition Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $11.14 and its two-hundred day moving average is $11.14.
Marquee Raine Acquisition Company Profile
Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp., a blank check company, intends to effect a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization, or related business combination with one or more businesses or entities. The company was founded in 2020 and is based in New York, New York.
- Five stocks we like better than Marquee Raine Acquisition
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Marquee Raine Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marquee Raine Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.