Mestek, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MCCK – Get Free Report) shot up 1.3% on Friday . The company traded as high as $20.00 and last traded at $20.00. 100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 1,965 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.75.
Mestek Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $21.35 and a 200-day moving average of $21.08.
Mestek Company Profile
Mestek, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells heating, ventilating, and air conditioning products and equipment; and metal forming equipment in the United States and internationally. The company offers equipment for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning primarily under the Lockformer, lowaPrecision, Engel, and Lion brands; roll forming and flexible fabrication equipment; metal stamping products, including uncoilers, straighteners, press feeds, and dies; and coil metal processing products, including cut-to-length, multi-blanking, and coil slitting and precision corrective levelers.
- Five stocks we like better than Mestek
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Mestek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mestek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.