Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MSLOY – Get Free Report) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,600 shares, a drop of 67.3% from the October 15th total of 4,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 17,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Price Performance
MSLOY opened at $12.73 on Friday. Mitsui O.S.K. Lines has a fifty-two week low of $10.69 and a fifty-two week high of $15.85. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $13.88 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $12.96.
About Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- Five stocks we like better than Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui O.S.K. Lines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.