Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries S.A. (OTCMKTS:MOHCY – Get Free Report) was down 5.8% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $11.00 and last traded at $11.00. Approximately 500 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 400% from the average daily volume of 100 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.67.
Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $11.67 and its 200-day moving average is $11.89.
About Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries
Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries SA engages in oil refining and oil products trading in Greece and internationally. It operates through four segments: Refining Activity, Fuels' Marketing Activity, Power & Gas, and Other. The company produces and sells liquid fuels, lubricants, and asphalt for transportation, industrial, and household use.
- Five stocks we like better than Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.