Optimi Health Corp. (OTCMKTS:OPTHF – Get Free Report) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 4,200 shares, a drop of 67.7% from the October 15th total of 13,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 10,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Optimi Health Stock Performance
OPTHF stock opened at $0.12 on Friday. Optimi Health has a 1-year low of $0.11 and a 1-year high of $0.26. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.13 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.15.
Optimi Health Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Optimi Health
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Optimi Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Optimi Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.