Petropavlovsk PLC (LON:POG – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 1.20 ($0.01) and traded as high as GBX 1.65 ($0.02). Petropavlovsk shares last traded at GBX 1.20 ($0.01), with a volume of 26,359,046 shares changing hands.
Petropavlovsk Stock Down 13.4 %
The stock has a market capitalization of £47.51 million and a PE ratio of 120.00. The company has a current ratio of 1.86, a quick ratio of 0.46 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 79.95. The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 1.20 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 1.20.
Petropavlovsk PLC operates as a gold mining company in the Far East of Russia. It principally holds interests in the Pioneer, Albyn, and Malomir mining assets, as well as holds various gold licenses located in Amur region. The company also produces silver deposits. In addition, it provides construction, project and engineering, research, repair and maintenance, and transportation services; and operates educational institutes.
- Five stocks we like better than Petropavlovsk
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Petropavlovsk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petropavlovsk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.