Pyxus International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PYYX – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.26 and traded as high as $1.55. Pyxus International shares last traded at $1.55, with a volume of 4,122 shares changing hands.
Pyxus International Stock Up 25.0 %
The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.27 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.26.
Pyxus International Company Profile
Pyxus International, Inc, an agricultural company, offers value-added products and services to businesses and customers. It also involved in the purchasing, processing, packing, storing, and shipping tobacco to manufacturers of cigarettes and other consumer tobacco products. The company offers its products in China, the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Russia, Northern Africa, and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Pyxus International
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Pyxus International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pyxus International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.