Q4 (TSE:QFO – Get Free Report) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The company reported C($0.20) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C($0.12) by C($0.08). The company had revenue of C$20.28 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$20.03 million.
Q4 Stock Performance
- Five stocks we like better than Q4
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Q4 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Q4 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.