Sanderson Design Group plc (WGB.L) (LON:WGB – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 76 ($0.94) and traded as low as GBX 75 ($0.93). Sanderson Design Group plc (WGB.L) shares last traded at GBX 76 ($0.94), with a volume of 46,227 shares trading hands.
Sanderson Design Group plc (WGB.L) Price Performance
The company has a market cap of £53.95 million and a PE ratio of 190.00. The company has a quick ratio of 1.14, a current ratio of 2.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.72. The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 76 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 76.
Sanderson Design Group plc (WGB.L) Company Profile
Walker Greenbank PLC, a luxury interior furnishings company, designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes furnishings, fabrics, wallpapers, and related products worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Brands and Manufacturing. The Brands segment designs, markets, sells, distributes, and licenses Sanderson, Morris & Co, Harlequin, Zoffany, Anthology, Scion, Clarke & Clarke, and Studio G brands.
- Five stocks we like better than Sanderson Design Group plc (WGB.L)
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Sanderson Design Group plc (WGB.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sanderson Design Group plc (WGB.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.