Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Limited (LON:SREI – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 42.67 ($0.53) and traded as low as GBX 41.24 ($0.51). Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust shares last traded at GBX 42 ($0.52), with a volume of 711,240 shares trading hands.
Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Trading Down 0.2 %
The business’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 41.45 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 42.67. The company has a market cap of £205.43 million, a P/E ratio of -381.82 and a beta of 0.63. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 59.40, a quick ratio of 2.91 and a current ratio of 2.74.
About Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust
Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Limited is a real estate investment company with a premium listing on the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority and whose shares are traded on the premium segment of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (ticker: SREI). The Company is a Real Estate Investment Trust ('REIT') and benefits from the various tax advantages offered by the UK REIT regime.
- Five stocks we like better than Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.