SDX Energy Inc (CVE:SDX – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.37 and traded as low as C$0.33. SDX Energy shares last traded at C$0.37, with a volume of 783,993 shares trading hands.
SDX Energy Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 2.40, a quick ratio of 2.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.70. The company has a market cap of C$75.75 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 370.00. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.37 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.37.
About SDX Energy
SDX Energy Inc engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas primarily in the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Kingdom of Morocco. The company holds a 50% working interest in producing assets in the North West Gemsa and Meseda located onshore in the Eastern Desert, adjacent to the Gulf of Suez; 75% working interest in the Sebou concession situated in the Gharb Basin; and 12.75% working interest in development assets in the South Ramadan concession.
- Five stocks we like better than SDX Energy
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for SDX Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SDX Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.