Acreage Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACRHF – Get Free Report) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 22,000 shares, an increase of 91.3% from the October 15th total of 11,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 116,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Acreage Stock Down 11.4 %
Shares of ACRHF stock opened at $0.20 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $0.29 and its 200-day moving average is $0.25. Acreage has a 52-week low of $0.11 and a 52-week high of $1.25.
- Five stocks we like better than Acreage
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Acreage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acreage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.