APT Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:APTY – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 39,900 shares, a decline of 60.8% from the October 15th total of 101,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,509,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
APT Systems Stock Performance
APTY stock opened at 0.00 on Friday. APT Systems has a 12-month low of 0.00 and a 12-month high of 0.00.
APT Systems Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than APT Systems
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for APT Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for APT Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.