Hammer Technology Holdings (OTCMKTS:HMMR – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 800 shares, a decrease of 68.0% from the October 15th total of 2,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 58,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Hammer Technology Stock Up 1.7 %
OTCMKTS:HMMR opened at $0.30 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.34 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.40. Hammer Technology has a fifty-two week low of $0.19 and a fifty-two week high of $0.59.
About Hammer Technology
- Five stocks we like better than Hammer Technology
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Hammer Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hammer Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.