New Age Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:NMTLF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 44,500 shares, a drop of 28.6% from the October 15th total of 62,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 24,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.8 days.
New Age Metals Price Performance
Shares of NMTLF stock opened at $0.03 on Friday. New Age Metals has a 12-month low of $0.02 and a 12-month high of $0.07. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.03 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.04.
New Age Metals Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than New Age Metals
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for New Age Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Age Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.