Valeo SE (OTCMKTS:VLEEY – Get Free Report) saw a significant drop in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,100 shares, a drop of 87.6% from the October 15th total of 25,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 235,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Valeo Trading Down 3.3 %
Shares of VLEEY stock opened at $6.66 on Friday. Valeo has a 52-week low of $5.98 and a 52-week high of $12.21. The business’s fifty day moving average is $7.95 and its 200 day moving average is $9.60.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group upgraded Valeo from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Wednesday, November 1st.
Valeo SE designs, produces, and sells components, systems, and services for automakers in France, other European countries, Africa, North America, South America, and Asia. The company operates through four segments: Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems, Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, and Visibility Systems.
- Five stocks we like better than Valeo
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Valeo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valeo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.