Skye Bioscience, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SKYE – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 66.7% from the October 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Skye Bioscience Stock Performance
Shares of SKYE stock opened at $1.70 on Friday. Skye Bioscience has a fifty-two week low of $1.52 and a fifty-two week high of $14.00. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.39 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.84. The company has a market cap of $6.61 million, a P/E ratio of -0.17 and a beta of 0.91.
About Skye Bioscience
- Five stocks we like better than Skye Bioscience
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Skye Bioscience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skye Bioscience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.