Softcat plc (LON:SCT – Get Free Report) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 1,403.03 ($17.32) and traded as low as GBX 1,268 ($15.65). Softcat shares last traded at GBX 1,288 ($15.90), with a volume of 125,562 shares traded.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Shore Capital reiterated a “buy” rating on shares of Softcat in a research report on Thursday, October 19th.
Softcat Trading Down 1.5 %
Softcat Increases Dividend
The company also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, December 19th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 9th will be paid a GBX 29.60 ($0.37) dividend. This is an increase from Softcat’s previous dividend of $8.00. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 9th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.11%. Softcat’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 4,464.29%.
Softcat Company Profile
Softcat plc primarily acts as a value-added IT reseller and IT infrastructure solutions provider in the United Kingdom. The company advices, procures, designs, implements, and manages technology, such as software licensing, workplace technology, networking, security, and cloud and datacenter for businesses and public sector organizations.
- Five stocks we like better than Softcat
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Softcat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Softcat and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.