Swiss Life Holding AG (OTCMKTS:SZLMY – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $31.77 and traded as low as $30.33. Swiss Life shares last traded at $30.38, with a volume of 7,218 shares.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Bank of America upgraded Swiss Life from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research note on Friday, September 29th.
Swiss Life Trading Down 2.4 %
Swiss Life Company Profile
Swiss Life Holding AG provides life, pensions, and financial solutions for private and corporate clients. It operates through Switzerland, France, Germany, International, Asset Managers, and Other segments. The company offers a range of life, pension, health, annuity, and investment-type policies to groups and individuals, as well as disability coverage.
- Five stocks we like better than Swiss Life
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Swiss Life Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Swiss Life and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.