Tarkett S.A. (OTCMKTS:TKFTF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decrease of 66.7% from the October 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Tarkett Price Performance
Shares of TKFTF stock opened at $12.00 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $12.00 and its 200-day moving average price is $12.21. Tarkett has a 12 month low of $12.00 and a 12 month high of $12.80.
Tarkett Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Tarkett
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Tarkett Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tarkett and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.