The Mission Marketing Group plc (LON:TMMG – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 78.50 ($0.97) and traded as low as GBX 71.26 ($0.88). The Mission Marketing Group shares last traded at GBX 78.50 ($0.97), with a volume of 442,939 shares trading hands.
The Mission Marketing Group Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of £65.08 million and a P/E ratio of 7.41. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 78.50 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 78.50. The company has a current ratio of 1.21, a quick ratio of 1.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.35.
About The Mission Marketing Group
The Mission Marketing Group plc provides marketing and advertising related services in the United Kingdom, Asia, and the United States. The company operates through Branding, Advertising & Digital, Media, Events and Learning, Public Relations, and Central segments. It offers marketing communications services for the technology and medical sector; advertising, media buying, digital marketing, events, and training services; and public relations services in the areas of science, engineering, and technology.
- Five stocks we like better than The Mission Marketing Group
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for The Mission Marketing Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Mission Marketing Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.