Tri-Tech Holding Inc. (OTCMKTS:TRITF – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Tri-Tech shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares.
Tri-Tech Price Performance
Tri-Tech Company Profile
Tri-Tech Holding Inc provides consulting, engineering, procurement, construction, and technical services. Its Water, Wastewater Treatment and Municipal Infrastructure segment procures and constructs build-transfer processing equipment and processing control systems for the municipal water supply and distribution, wastewater treatment, and gray water recycling activities; and offers municipal facilities engineering and operation management services for related infrastructure construction projects.
- Five stocks we like better than Tri-Tech
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Tri-Tech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tri-Tech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.