Victoria PLC (LON:VCP – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 547.60 ($6.76) and traded as low as GBX 410.50 ($5.07). Victoria shares last traded at GBX 438 ($5.41), with a volume of 767,800 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Berenberg Bank reaffirmed a “buy” rating and issued a GBX 880 ($10.86) target price on shares of Victoria in a research note on Monday, October 2nd.
Victoria Stock Up 6.1 %
Victoria Company Profile
Victoria PLC, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes flooring products primarily in the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, the United States, and Australia. The company operates through four segments: UK & Europe Soft Flooring, UK & Europe Ceramic Tiles, Australia, and North America.
- Five stocks we like better than Victoria
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Victoria Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victoria and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.