Videndum Trading Down 1.3 %
Shares of LON VID opened at GBX 312 ($3.85) on Thursday. The company has a market cap of £146.23 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 891.43 and a beta of 0.94. Videndum has a 12-month low of GBX 291.55 ($3.60) and a 12-month high of GBX 1,360 ($16.79). The company has a current ratio of 1.70, a quick ratio of 0.68 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 150.39. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 389.68 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 557.03.
Videndum Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Videndum
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Videndum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Videndum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.