Volkswagen AG (OTCMKTS:VWAPY – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 10,100 shares, a decline of 93.4% from the October 15th total of 153,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,083,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Volkswagen Stock Up 0.2 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:VWAPY opened at 11.10 on Friday. Volkswagen has a 52 week low of 10.37 and a 52 week high of 15.10. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of 11.27 and a 200-day simple moving average of 12.51.
Volkswagen Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Volkswagen
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Volkswagen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volkswagen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.