West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WFTBF – Get Free Report) rose 1.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $73.57 and last traded at $73.24. Approximately 102,838 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 2,175% from the average daily volume of 4,521 shares. The stock had previously closed at $72.41.
West Fraser Timber Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $70.38 and a 200-day simple moving average of $75.69.
About West Fraser Timber
West Fraser Timber Co Ltd., a diversified wood products company, produces and sells lumber, panels, and pulp and papers in western Canada and the southern United States. It offers spruce-pine-fir, Douglas Fir-Larch, Hem-Fir tree, and southern yellow pine lumber; treated wood products; and newsprint, wood chips, and other residuals and energy products.
- Five stocks we like better than West Fraser Timber
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for West Fraser Timber Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West Fraser Timber and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.