Westhaven Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:WTHVF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,600 shares, a drop of 76.1% from the October 15th total of 23,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 40,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Westhaven Gold Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS WTHVF opened at $0.12 on Friday. Westhaven Gold has a 1-year low of $0.11 and a 1-year high of $0.31. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.15 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.19.
Westhaven Gold Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Westhaven Gold
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Westhaven Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westhaven Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.