WuXi AppTec Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WUXAY – Get Free Report)’s share price dropped 1.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $11.90 and last traded at $11.92. Approximately 4,943 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 13% from the average daily volume of 4,385 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.05.
WuXi AppTec Trading Down 1.1 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $11.62 and its 200-day moving average price is $9.94.
About WuXi AppTec
WuXi AppTec Co, Ltd., an investment holding company, provides research, development, and manufacturing services to discover, develop, and manufacture small molecule drugs, and cell and gene therapies in the People's Republic of China, the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through six segments: WuXi Chemistry, WuXi Testing, WuXi Biology, WuXi ATU, WuXi DDSU, and Others.
- Five stocks we like better than WuXi AppTec
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for WuXi AppTec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WuXi AppTec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.