Yamaha Co. (OTCMKTS:YAMCY – Get Free Report) was the target of a large drop in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,400 shares, a drop of 32.6% from the October 15th total of 9,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 115,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Yamaha Trading Down 0.7 %
Shares of YAMCY opened at $23.94 on Friday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $27.34 and a 200-day simple moving average of $33.91. Yamaha has a 52-week low of $23.70 and a 52-week high of $41.90.
- Five stocks we like better than Yamaha
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Yamaha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yamaha and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.