Yerbaé Brands Corp. (OTCMKTS:YERBF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 19,700 shares, a decline of 49.9% from the October 15th total of 39,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 131,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Yerbaé Brands Stock Down 10.6 %
Yerbaé Brands stock opened at $1.52 on Friday. Yerbaé Brands has a 52 week low of $1.17 and a 52 week high of $3.45. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.82.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Roth Mkm reissued a “buy” rating and set a $2.75 price target on shares of Yerbaé Brands in a report on Tuesday, August 29th.
About Yerbaé Brands
Yerbaé Brands Corp. engages in the development, marketing, sale, and distribution of plant-based energy beverages in the United States. The company's offers beverages that are blended with non-GMO plant-based ingredients. Its products include 12oz plant-based energy seltzers and 16oz plant-based energy drinks in various flavors.
- Five stocks we like better than Yerbaé Brands
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for Yerbaé Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yerbaé Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.