BowFlex (NYSE:BFX – Get Free Report) will be posting its quarterly earnings results after the market closes on Tuesday, November 14th. Analysts expect BowFlex to post earnings of ($0.29) per share for the quarter. Individual interested in listening to the company’s earnings conference call can do so using this link.
BowFlex Stock Down 6.6 %
NYSE:BFX opened at $0.71 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a quick ratio of 1.08 and a current ratio of 1.99. BowFlex has a fifty-two week low of $0.64 and a fifty-two week high of $2.17. The firm has a market cap of $25.62 million, a PE ratio of -0.45 and a beta of 1.58.
- Five stocks we like better than BowFlex
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for BowFlex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BowFlex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.