Softchoice (TSE:SFTC – Get Free Report) had its target price increased by equities researchers at CIBC from C$17.50 to C$19.00 in a report issued on Friday, BayStreet.CA reports. The brokerage presently has a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Separately, TD Securities upgraded shares of Softchoice from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and increased their target price for the stock from C$21.00 to C$24.00 in a research report on Monday, August 14th. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have given a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to data from MarketBeat, the stock presently has a consensus rating of “Moderate Buy” and an average target price of C$21.00.
Softchoice Price Performance
Softchoice Corporation designs, procures, implements, and manages information technology (IT) solutions in Canada and the United States. The company offers cloud and data center solutions, such as data center and application modernization; collaboration and digital workplace solutions comprising secure access, and adoption and change management; IT asset management solutions, including software and hardware asset management solutions; network and security support solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Softchoice
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Softchoice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Softchoice and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.