Shares of Lightwave Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ:LWLG – Get Free Report) traded up 5.1% on Friday . The company traded as high as $4.53 and last traded at $4.52. 154,320 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 667,200 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.30.
Lightwave Logic Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of $546.20 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -26.05 and a beta of 2.21. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $4.87 and its 200 day moving average price is $5.96.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Lightwave Logic Company Profile
Lightwave Logic, Inc, a development stage company, focuses on the development of photonic devices and non-linear optical polymer materials systems for fiber-optic data communications and optical computing markets in the United States. The company is involved in the designing and synthesizing of organic chromophores for use in its electro-optic polymer systems and photonic device designs.
- Five stocks we like better than Lightwave Logic
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Lightwave Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lightwave Logic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.