ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A. (OTCMKTS:ACSAY – Get Free Report) saw a large decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,400 shares, a decrease of 35.8% from the October 15th total of 5,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 19,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios Trading Up 1.4 %
ACSAY stock opened at $7.11 on Friday. ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios has a 1-year low of $5.09 and a 1-year high of $7.41. The business’s 50 day moving average is $7.02 and its 200-day moving average is $6.87.
ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for ACS Actividades de Construcción y Servicios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ACS Actividades de Construcción y Servicios and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.