Grupo Financiero Inbursa, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GPFOF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,441,400 shares, an increase of 74.2% from the October 15th total of 1,401,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 519.4 days.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group started coverage on shares of Grupo Financiero Inbursa in a research note on Monday, August 7th. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Grupo Financiero Inbursa Stock Performance
Grupo Financiero Inbursa Company Profile
Grupo Financiero Inbursa, SAB. de C.V. provides various financial products and services to individuals and businesses in Mexico. The company offers mortgage, automotive, SME, and personal credits; accounts and investment products; credit cards; and car, lifetime, medical expenses, damage, and other insurance products.
- Five stocks we like better than Grupo Financiero Inbursa
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Financiero Inbursa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Financiero Inbursa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.