UniCredit S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:UNCRY – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 184,000 shares, a decrease of 16.7% from the October 15th total of 221,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 573,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
UniCredit Stock Up 0.5 %
UNCRY stock opened at $12.76 on Friday. UniCredit has a 52 week low of $6.43 and a 52 week high of $12.84. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $11.93 and its 200 day moving average is $11.42.
- Five stocks we like better than UniCredit
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for UniCredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UniCredit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.