Wolters Kluwer (OTCMKTS:WOLTF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,203,100 shares, a growth of 21.8% from the October 15th total of 988,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 925.5 days.
Wolters Kluwer Stock Performance
OTCMKTS WOLTF opened at $128.60 on Friday. Wolters Kluwer has a one year low of $106.26 and a one year high of $133.65. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $125.59 and a 200-day moving average price of $122.30.
Wolters Kluwer Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Wolters Kluwer
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/6 – 11/10
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
Receive News & Ratings for Wolters Kluwer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wolters Kluwer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.